I am a Psychotherapist UKCP registered, a Counsellor and a qualified Supervisor.
In my private practice I see:
- Individual Adults for Long Term Psychotherapy
- Individual Adults for Brief or Long Term Counselling
- Young People over 16 for Brief Counselling, Long Term Counselling or Psychotherapy
I also provide Supervision and Consultation to:
- Trainees in Counselling and Psychotherapy training
- Qualified and Practicing Counsellors and Psychotherapists
- Mental Health Professionals
- Practitioners in the Adoption/Post Adoption field
My interest in mental health developed in the 1980’s and has led me to a career as a therapist for 20 years now. I joined the NHS over 10 years ago where I still work as a full time Principle Adult Psychotherapist.
Whilst working in a Local Authority for a considerable length of time I became interested in adoption and I have acquired 9 years of experience working with individuals of various ages involved in adoption.
I qualified as a Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist in 2003, as a Counsellor in 1996 and as a Supervisor in 2010.
I am UKCP ( UK Council for Psychotherapy ) registered in the Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Section. Registration No: 0313503
Over the years I have obtained:
- Master of Clinical Science in Psychotherapy Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychotherapy Studies
- Diploma in Supervision
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling
- Postgraduate Diploma in Mental Disorder Studies
- Diploma in Social Work
Oxted, Caterham, Godstone, Bletchingley, Redhill, Lingfield, Hurst Green, Limpsfield, Tandridge, Woldingham, Warlingham, Coulsdon, Warwick Wood, Nutfield, South Nutfield, Blindley Heath, Smallfield, Croydon, Purley, Banstead, Chipstead and Carlshaton Beeches.